Thread: The reasoning behind this section.

Real Name
    Steve Smith
    Thanks

The reasoning behind this section.

As a thank you to those for continuing to support this forum, I have decided to open this section up for any car / van sales.

It doesn't have to be Soarer related, you can sell your second car or third, or van or bike, or if you want a car that isn't a soarer just post on here and maybe you'll get lucky.

I will remove all old dead adverts to save this section from being bogged down with old shit, so if you sell your item please make sure you let us know so we can remove it.

Master Mahjongg Champion! Cannon Ball Champion!
    Real Name
    Chris Barclay
    Thanks
    Makes sense Steve. With fewer and fewer of our Soarers remaining on the road there will be a significant part of our loyal membership who, for whatever reason, no longer own a Soarer. As you say this section will give the members the opportunity to sell or perhaps find that alternative transport.

Real Name
    Steve Smith
    Thanks
    This section has not been used the way I thought it would and I don't know why, we have thousands of people in and out of this forum and I know that a lot of you have an old car that you want to get rid of, I know I would be looking if this thread was full of unwanted and possibly cheap cars.

I am going to re-invent this wheel by loading a few cars on here, I have taken off all the cars that I have sold and no longer available, plus one saucy cheap bastard who posted in here for a soarer because he didn't want to pay to be a member.

So please no Soarer related adverts please, it will only be a waste of time anyway as I will delete those adverts.

But please put your old car on here for free for as long as it is for sale.

I will do some pictures and put them up this week.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Smiffie For This Useful Post:

Aussie2013 (30-11-2014)